Saturday 11 April 2015

WHY DID WE MEET?



Time keeps marching...feet don't fail me now!

Have you ever wondered why some people enter your life?  I know from experience that some people are meant to stay...some to teach you something (it could be negative or positive) and then leave forever. Then they are others that having met them, leave a mark, but you don't exactly know why. You just know that you have been transformed in some small seemingly 'insignificant' way. While on holiday I met three wonderful people from Utah.  One in particular I feel as if I've known for years. How is that possible? I am not sure what it was about our few conversations that makes me want to live my life fearless. I am terrified of being eaten alive by creatures great and small in Africa...but for the first time in my life I am actually entertaining thoughts of going...me.  There is so much to see, so much to do and I am standing still. Time keeps marching...feet don't fail me now!

I pray the Almighty will bless and protect them as they journey home.

Why do you think you stumbled across this blog?

Have a wonderful day and be kind and fearless in your life.

Avenel




No comments: