Friday 14 September 2012

My Prayer For Today


Thank you for this day. 

I’m not worthy to speak your name; my sins separate me from you and I need your forgiveness.

I pray that you would cut off all branches in my life that does not bear fruit, and prune the branches that does.  I pray for mercy and grace during the times that you deal with my sins. I know I deserve neither.

God, I ask that you direct my steps and always set my feet on a foundation built on you. Reveal to me paths that you would have me take.  I’ve tried leaning on my own understanding with disastrous results.  Help me to trust you with all areas of my life.  Give me a teachable heart. 

Reveal to me dear God, Your divine plan for me.  Be with me in word, thought and deed.  These things I pray in Jesus name. Amen

Dear God,

It is with a humble heart that I come before your throne.  Thank you for all mercies.  Thank you for waking my family up this morning.  Thank you for supplying all our needs.  Thank you for your divine word and I thank you for sending your son into the world to show me how to live.  I’m not worthy of your blessings, and I thank you.

Today I bring my family before you.  I pray that you would erect a hedge of protection around them.  Send your angels to guide and guard them.  Be with them in word, thought and deed.  I pray that you would protect my children from physical, emotional and spiritual harm.  I pray that their thoughts would be innocent and pure and that their actions would glorify your name.

Thank you for your grace and mercy.  Amen 

No comments: